Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: ORIGINAL PRETTY BOY FLOYD MEMBERS REUNITING!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member DARTH GLAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2006
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Friday, February 03, 2006

    ORIGINAL PRETTY BOY FLOYD MEMBERS REUNITING!!!

    NEW NEWS....

    3/4'S OF THE ORIGINAL PBF LINEUP...STEVE SUMMERS..KRISTY MAJORS...AND KARI KANE ARE REUNITING FOR ONE MORE FULL LENGTH CD...OF ALL NEW ORIGINAL SONGS..FOLLOWED BY A FULL LENGTH JAPANESE TOUR THIS SUMMER....CHECK OUT "END OF THE WORLD" FOR A SMALL TASTE.....

    PBF ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A PERMANENT BASS & SECOND GUITAR PLAYER FOR EXTENSIVE TOURING AND RECORDING.......

    PREVIOUS MEMBERS QUALIFICATIONS:

    PLAYED FOR/OR MEMBERS OF: SLASH'S SNAKEPIT....VINCE NEIL BAND..RATT....WARRANT..SKID ROW...ETC

    SEND A LINK TO YOUR INFO...TUNES.... PICTURES..ETC TO US HERE OR AT: [email protected]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member TUFF TIGGER TYGER's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    645
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    SOunds cool to me can't wait to hear the new album.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member alii_69's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2003
    Posts
    427
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    it'll just be "New" materail again which means they'll plunder the arial styles back catalogue or get Keri kelli to write everything and stevie take credit for it...

    i love them.. but i don't have particularly high hopes for any new material, especially after "size doesn't matter"

    hope they tour the uk tho

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Mykii*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2005
    Posts
    46
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "STEVE SUMMERS..KRISTY MAJORS...AND KARI KANE ARE REUNITING FOR ONE MORE FULL LENGTH CD...OF ALL NEW ORIGINAL SONGS..FOLLOWED BY A FULL LENGTH JAPANESE TOUR THIS SUMMER....CHECK OUT "END OF THE WORLD" FOR A SMALL TASTE....."

    A small taste of what? A cover of one of Kristy Majors solo songs passed off as "new material"

    "ALL NEW ORIGINAL SONGS" and the first taster is a cover (and a shit one at that)

    Fucking idiots!

    "PREVIOUS MEMBERS QUALIFICATIONS:

    PLAYED FOR/OR MEMBERS OF: SLASH'S SNAKEPIT....VINCE NEIL BAND..RATT....WARRANT..SKID ROW...ETC"

    ha ha ha, why don't they just title that part "WHAT KERI KELLI DID AFTER HE LEFT THE BAND"

    PBF do make me laugh sometimes, but I still love them, a bit like having a stupid dog, you laugh when it does dumb things but you still love it.

    <font color="#FF0099" size="1">[ February 04, 2006 10:42 PM: Message edited by: Mykii* ]</font>

  5. #5
    Inactive Member SylGlamboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2005
    Posts
    112
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I pretty liked this new version of "End of the world" with Steve on vocals. Of course this ain't totally new, but I won't tell 'em that they're fuckin idiots for that. Pretty Boy Floyd is one of my fav' glam bands. I think that they deserve more than being called "fuckin' idiots" or being compare to a stupid dog. Anyway this news sounds awesome to me. I hope that I could catch them with this line-up.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member chrisdamien's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2005
    Posts
    572
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I found 3 good songs on Size..., but overall I was also dissapointed at that record.

    Guess my hopes where too high cause Lesli was in the band and I LOVE QBP.

    This is very exiting news to me and I'm positive about it. Judging from interviews I've read with both the band and Ariel over the years I guess Steve and Kari can't really write songs, but some of Krist's solo stuff I think is really good. It's not worked through properly and sounds more like highschool demos, but with PBF working on and playing his new songs I think it could be a killer.

    With all the demo albums that's been released as well, I don't think there are many Ariel songs that are good enough to be released left... but that's just a guess.

    If this album too is full of rerecording of demos and their old stuff I think, for the first time in my life, I'll pass on a PBF album, but if it's really new songs I'll give it a chance.

    I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Sandy-Hazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    1,156
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Shit...Pete, Tommy and Steve didn't tell me!
    I'm hurt! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Dean Marshall
    Guest Dean Marshall's Avatar

    Thumbs up

    Read Metal Sludges Editors comments on all this PBF stuff ? .. MMmmmmmmmmmmmmm now let me think .. er .. Nahh !

  9. #9
    Inactive Member chrisdamien's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2005
    Posts
    572
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I haven't been to Metal Sludge a lot. Went there yesterday after reading your post Marshy, but couldn't find it. Could you give me a link to the PBF stuff on there?

  10. #10
    Dean Marshall
    Guest Dean Marshall's Avatar

    Post

    No problem dude .. http://www.metalsludge.tv/home/index...=869&Itemid=42
    The header is:- 06/29/05-3/4 of Pretty Boy Floyd quits! 6/29/05

    ;-)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •